Microsoft Dynamics GP for Professional Services
Tracking all aspects of a project or contract is one of the greatest challenges in the professional services industry. Sometimes, even measuring the degree of project completion can be difficult. Poor management of resources can turn what promises to be a year of profitable projects into a year of unmet expectations.
That’s why Microsoft Dynamics GP supports professional services organizations with tools to access decision-driving information, realize a rapid return on investment, and focus on dedicated customer service.
- Control contracts, jobs, and projects from initial quote to final billing.
- Meet scheduled deadlines with a complete and accurate picture of project status.
- Track and access all information, activities, budgets, costs, and billings.
- Automate your business processes with reusable templates.
- Reduce the time and effort spent on accounting tasks.
- Track the true costs of a project.
- Enter, edit, and approve detailed time and expense transactions when they happen.
- Report expenses in the field through a Web-based application.
- Install flexible budgeting processes business-wide.
- Manage teams using Web-based collaboration tools and communication portals.
- Respond rapidly to employee and management requests with the critical information.
- Track employee information.
- Simplify benefits administration.
- Bill fees accurately.
- Create predefined fee structures.
- Tailor billing options and invoice formats to the project.
Reporting and business intelligence
- Create, update, and modify all required reports and forms.
- Generate financial statements on a cash or traditional accrual basis.
- Use flexible scheduling and delivery options to publish reports.