Microsoft Dynamics GP for Not-For-Profit
Spend more time securing grants and performing effective management—and less time dealing with technology and processes. Microsoft Dynamics GP supports not-for-profit organizations by providing software tools and extensive business management capabilities.
Microsoft Dynamics GP is a fully integrated solution that helps you better manage four critical elements for public-sector and not-for-profit agencies: grants, funding, encumbrances, and commitments. With this solution, you can easily access and cross-reference data, automate tedious operations and administrative processes, and provide timely reports to run your organization more effectively.
- Improve productivity.
- Analyze expenditures against budgets.
- Assign users, projects, and general ledger accounts.
- Use actual-versus-budget comparisons.
- Prevent overspending with automated warnings.
- Automatically summarize your organization’s important data.
- Streamline ongoing expense reporting.
- Reduce errors.
- Track encumbrances to ensure that total actual expenditures do not exceed the appropriations.
- Reduce budget surprises.
- Strengthen financial integrity.
- Add committed purchases to financial reports.